Scrabble word: ENCORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENCORE exist?
Definitions of ENCORE in dictionaries:
- noun - an extra or repeated performance
- verb - request an encore, from a performer
- A demand by an audience for an additional performance, usually expressed by applause.
- Used to demand an additional performance.
- verb - to call for the reappearance of a performer
There are 6 letters in ENCORE: C E E N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENCORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENCORE plus a wildcard: ENCORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENCORE
Images for ENCORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.