Scrabble word: ENFORCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENFORCE exist?
Definitions of ENFORCE in dictionaries:
- verb - ensure observance of laws and rules
- verb - compel to behave in a certain way
- To compel observance of or obedience to: enforce a regulation.
- To impose (a kind of behavior, for example); compel: enforce military discipline.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to cause to be applied or carried out”: enforced the rules; implementing the terms of the agreement; invoke emergency powers.
- verb - to compel obedience to