Scrabble word: ENFORCE
Is ENFORCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ENFORCE in dictionaries:
- verb - ensure observance of laws and rules
- verb - compel to behave in a certain way
- To compel observance of or obedience to: enforce a regulation.
- To impose (a kind of behavior, for example); compel: enforce military discipline.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to cause to be applied or carried out”: enforced the rules; implementing the terms of the agreement; invoke emergency powers.
- verb - to compel obedience to
There are 7 letters in ENFORCE: C E E F N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENFORCE
Click to search all anagrams of ENFORCE plus a wildcard: ENFORCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENFORCE
Images for ENFORCE
Lookup in Wiki for ENFORCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.