Scrabble word: CAPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPTION exist?
Definitions of CAPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - taking exception
- noun - translation of foreign dialogue of a movie or TV program
- noun - brief description accompanying an illustration
- verb - provide with a caption, as of a photograph or a drawing
- A title, short explanation, or description accompanying an illustration or a photograph.
- A subtitle in a motion picture.
- A title or heading, as of a document or article.
- The heading of a pleading or other document that identifies the parties, court, term, and number of the action.
- verb - to provide with a title
There are 7 letters in CAPTION: A C I N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPTION plus a wildcard: CAPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPTION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.