Scrabble word: CAPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPTION exist?
Definitions of CAPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - taking exception
- noun - translation of foreign dialogue of a movie or TV program
- noun - brief description accompanying an illustration
- verb - provide with a caption, as of a photograph or a drawing
- A title, short explanation, or description accompanying an illustration or a photograph.
- A subtitle in a motion picture.
- A title or heading, as of a document or article.
- The heading of a pleading or other document that identifies the parties, court, term, and number of the action.
- verb - to provide with a title