Scrabble word: CAUTION
Is CAUTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CAUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of being cautious
- noun - a warning against certain acts
- noun - judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger
- noun - the trait of being circumspect and prudent
- verb - warn strongly
- Careful forethought to avoid danger or harm.
- Close attention or vigilance to minimize risk: The car proceeded over the rickety bridge with caution.
- Prudence or restraint in action or decision: advised caution in choosing a school.
- A warning or admonishment, especially to take heed: I received a caution from the doctor about fat in my diet.
- A cautious action; a precaution: The climbers took the necessary cautions in preparing for the ascent.
- One that is striking or alarming.
- verb - to make aware of impending or possible danger
There are 7 letters in CAUTION: A C I N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAUTION
Click to search all anagrams of CAUTION plus a wildcard: CAUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAUTION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAUTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.