Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUCTION exist?
Definitions of AUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game
- noun - the public sale of something to the highest bidder
- verb - sell at an auction
- A public sale in which property or items of merchandise are sold to the highest bidder.
- The bidding in bridge.
- Auction bridge.
- v - to sell publicly to the highest bidder
There are 7 letters in AUCTION: A C I N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUCTION plus a wildcard: AUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUCTION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUCTION
- ... - Quality used machinery in inventory on auction and for appraisal
- Art auction March 31st Christ Church Buddlake
- Thanks to everybody who came to the auction and made it such a great ...
- How to win your next house auction
- Attending a jewellery auction Hatton Garden London blog
- Smiling Hospital Foundation Blog Archive Online Silent auction
- ... that went under the hammer at the Launch Night auction of Promises
- Aucor Upcoming auctions Aucor auctions SA
- How to Run an auction at Your Corporate Event - An Event Planning ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.