Scrabble word: FACTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACTION exist?
Definitions of FACTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue
- noun - a dissenting clique
- A group of persons forming a cohesive, usually contentious minority within a larger group.
- Conflict within an organization or nation; internal dissension: “Our own beloved country... is now afflicted with faction and civil war” (Abraham Lincoln).
- A form of literature or filmmaking that treats real people or events as if they were fictional or uses real people or events as essential elements in an otherwise fictional rendition.
- A literary work or film that is a mix of fact and fiction.
- noun - a clique within a larger group