Scrabble word: FACTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACTION exist?
Definitions of FACTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue
- noun - a dissenting clique
- A group of persons forming a cohesive, usually contentious minority within a larger group.
- Conflict within an organization or nation; internal dissension: “Our own beloved country... is now afflicted with faction and civil war” (Abraham Lincoln).
- A form of literature or filmmaking that treats real people or events as if they were fictional or uses real people or events as essential elements in an otherwise fictional rendition.
- A literary work or film that is a mix of fact and fiction.
- noun - a clique within a larger group
There are 7 letters in FACTION: A C F I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACTION plus a wildcard: FACTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACTION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FACTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.