Scrabble word: FRACTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRACTION exist?
Definitions of FRACTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a component of a mixture that has been separated by a fractional process
- noun - a small part or item forming a piece of a whole
- noun - the quotient of two rational numbers
- verb - perform a division
- An expression that indicates the quotient of two quantities.
- A disconnected piece; a fragment.
- A small part; a bit: moved a fraction of a step.
- A chemical component separated by fractionation.
- verb - to divide into portions
There are 8 letters in FRACTION: A C F I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRACTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRACTION plus a wildcard: FRACTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRACTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRACTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.