Scrabble word: FRACTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRACTION exist?
Definitions of FRACTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a component of a mixture that has been separated by a fractional process
- noun - a small part or item forming a piece of a whole
- noun - the quotient of two rational numbers
- verb - perform a division
- An expression that indicates the quotient of two quantities.
- A disconnected piece; a fragment.
- A small part; a bit: moved a fraction of a step.
- A chemical component separated by fractionation.
- verb - to divide into portions