Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFARCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFARCT exist?
Definitions of INFARCT in dictionaries:
- noun - localized necrosis resulting from obstruction of the blood supply
- An area of tissue that undergoes necrosis as a result of obstruction of local blood supply, as by a thrombus or an embolus.
- n - an area of dead or dying tissue
There are 7 letters in INFARCT: A C F I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFARCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFARCT plus a wildcard: INFARCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFARCT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFARCT
- Medical research studies for Myocard infarct are currently being ...
- Persoana a crei inim bate necorespunztor are doar 10 secunde la ...
- Ruptured Myocardial infarct
- Heart Attack (Myocardial infarction)
- Post-infarction ventricular septal defect
- Hemorrhagic infarct
- Myocardial infarction Gross close-up view of anterior wall of left ...
- Had am ekg today read normal sinus rhythm septal infarct abnormal ...
- Figure 36 infarct Note Q waves in leads II III and aVF (inferior ...
- Lacunar infarcts are small infarcts in the deeper parts of the brain ...