Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIZE exist?
Definitions of PRIZE in dictionaries:
- noun - something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- noun - goods or money obtained illegally
- noun - something given as a token of victory
- verb - hold dear
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- verb - regard highly
- adj - of superior grade
- Something offered or won as an award for superiority or victory, as in a contest or competition.
- Something worth striving for; a highly desirable possession.
- Offered or given as a prize: a prize cup.
- Given a prize, or likely to win a prize: a prize cow.
- Worthy of a prize; first-class: our prize azaleas.
- To value highly; esteem or treasure.
- To estimate the worth of; evaluate.
- Something seized by force or taken as booty, especially an enemy ship and its cargo captured at sea during wartime.
- The act of seizing; capture.
- Something used as a lever or for prying.
- v - to value highly
There are 5 letters in PRIZE: E I P R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIZE plus a wildcard: PRIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIZE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIZE
- What prize do you want to win Bargain Babe
- Today is Kingswoods annual prize Giving the plum of the ...
- ... bought tickets in our International Projects Grand prize Draw 2012
- HWS MathCS Department prizes
- Do You Judge People By What Avatar They Are Sporting - Page 16
- ... Can Be Fun Building Vocabulary Related to the Nobel prize
- Ribbon prize Stock Photo get4net 5044304
- The OMB prize Memo The Business of Government Getting it Done
- Blue Ribbon First prize Royalty Free Stock Photo - Image 6629195
- First prize Stock Photo Brooke Becker 2903452