Scrabble word: PRIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIZE exist?
Definitions of PRIZE in dictionaries:
- noun - something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- noun - goods or money obtained illegally
- noun - something given as a token of victory
- verb - hold dear
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- verb - regard highly
- adj - of superior grade
- Something offered or won as an award for superiority or victory, as in a contest or competition.
- Something worth striving for; a highly desirable possession.
- Offered or given as a prize: a prize cup.
- Given a prize, or likely to win a prize: a prize cow.
- Worthy of a prize; first-class: our prize azaleas.
- To value highly; esteem or treasure.
- To estimate the worth of; evaluate.
- Something seized by force or taken as booty, especially an enemy ship and its cargo captured at sea during wartime.
- The act of seizing; capture.
- Something used as a lever or for prying.
- verb - to value highly
There are 5 letters in PRIZE: E I P R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIZE plus a wildcard: PRIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIZE
Images for PRIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.