Scrabble word: PRIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIZE exist?
Definitions of PRIZE in dictionaries:
- noun - something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- noun - goods or money obtained illegally
- noun - something given as a token of victory
- verb - hold dear
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- verb - regard highly
- adj - of superior grade
- Something offered or won as an award for superiority or victory, as in a contest or competition.
- Something worth striving for; a highly desirable possession.
- Offered or given as a prize: a prize cup.
- Given a prize, or likely to win a prize: a prize cow.
- Worthy of a prize; first-class: our prize azaleas.
- To value highly; esteem or treasure.
- To estimate the worth of; evaluate.
- Something seized by force or taken as booty, especially an enemy ship and its cargo captured at sea during wartime.
- The act of seizing; capture.
- Something used as a lever or for prying.
- verb - to value highly