Scrabble word: ZIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZIP exist?
Definitions of ZIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- noun - a code of letters and digits added to a postal address to aid in the sorting of mail
- noun - forceful exertion
- noun - a fastener for locking together two toothed edges by means of a sliding tab
- verb - close with a zipper
- verb - move very fast
- A brief, sharp, hissing sound.
- Energy; vim.
- A zipper.
- Nothing; nil; zero: received zip for money after doing the job for them.
- To move with a sharp, hissing sound.
- To move or act with a speed that suggests such a sound: The cars zipped by endlessly.
- To act or proceed swiftly and energetically: zipped through her homework.
- To become fastened or unfastened by a zipper.
- To give speed and force to.
- To impart life or zest to.
- To fasten or unfasten with a zipper.
- verb - to move with speed and vigor