Scrabble word: ZIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZIP exist?
Definitions of ZIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- noun - a code of letters and digits added to a postal address to aid in the sorting of mail
- noun - forceful exertion
- noun - a fastener for locking together two toothed edges by means of a sliding tab
- verb - close with a zipper
- verb - move very fast
- A brief, sharp, hissing sound.
- Energy; vim.
- A zipper.
- Nothing; nil; zero: received zip for money after doing the job for them.
- To move with a sharp, hissing sound.
- To move or act with a speed that suggests such a sound: The cars zipped by endlessly.
- To act or proceed swiftly and energetically: zipped through her homework.
- To become fastened or unfastened by a zipper.
- To give speed and force to.
- To impart life or zest to.
- To fasten or unfasten with a zipper.
- verb - to move with speed and vigor
There are 3 letters in ZIP: I P Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZIP plus a wildcard: ZIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZIP
Images for ZIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.