Scrabble word: ZIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZIPS exist?
Definitions of ZIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- noun - a code of letters and digits added to a postal address to aid in the sorting of mail
- noun - forceful exertion
- noun - a fastener for locking together two toothed edges by means of a sliding tab
- verb - close with a zipper
- verb - move very fast
- verb - to move with speed and vigor
There are 4 letters in ZIPS: I P S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZIPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZIPS plus a wildcard: ZIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZIPS
Images for ZIPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.