Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHIZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHIZ exist?
Definitions of PHIZ in dictionaries:
- noun - English illustrator of several of Dickens' novels (1815-1882)
- noun - the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
- n - a face or facial expression
There are 4 letters in PHIZ: H I P Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHIZ plus a wildcard: PHIZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHIZ
Images for PHIZ
- An illustration by phiz for
- ... for Dickenss David Copperfield ) by phiz (Hablot Knight Browne
- FileBetsey trotwood by phiz.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Steig - Dickens and phiz
- ... rascal . . . illustration by phiz for Dickenss Pickwick Papers
- Etched title page for Little Dorrit by phiz
- Mrs. Gamp Makes Tea by phiz
- Shadow (illustration for Bleak House) by phiz
- The Consultation [between Arthur Gride and Ralph Nickleby] by phiz
- Working drawing for frontispiece Bleak House by phiz
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.