Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRIZES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIZES exist?
Definitions of PRIZES in dictionaries:
- noun - something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- noun - goods or money obtained illegally
- noun - something given as a token of victory
- verb - hold dear
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- verb - regard highly
- v - to value highly
There are 6 letters in PRIZES: E I P R S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIZES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIZES plus a wildcard: PRIZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIZES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIZES
- AngkorOne - Merchant Charity Partners
- Contest Win 5 Great prizes Over
- prizes Sports Plush Toys
- Door prizes raffles and game prizes are great way to encourage your ...
- prizes - HOLIDAY DANCE CLASSIC CHAMPIONSHIPS (Las Vegas NV ...
- MARGARET WEST. prizes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.