Scrabble word: SIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIZE exist?
Definitions of SIZE in dictionaries:
- noun - the physical magnitude of something (how big it is)
- noun - the property resulting from being one of a series of graduated measurements (as of clothing)
- noun - any glutinous material used to fill pores in surfaces or to stiffen fabrics
- noun - the actual state of affairs
- noun - a large magnitude
- verb - cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
- verb - sort according to size
- verb - make to a size
- adj - (used in combination) sized
- The physical dimensions, proportions, magnitude, or extent of an object.
- Any of a series of graduated categories of dimension whereby manufactured articles, such as shoes and clothing, are classified.
- Considerable extent, amount, or dimensions: a debt of enormous size.
- Character, value, or status with reference to relative importance or the capacity to meet given requirements: Try this proposal on for size.
- The actual state of affairs: That’s about the size of the situation.
- To arrange, classify, or distribute according to size.
- Any of several gelatinous or glutinous substances usually made from glue, wax, or clay and used as a glaze or filler for porous materials such as paper, cloth, or wall surfaces.
- verb - to arrange according to size (physical proportions)