Scrabble word: VIPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIPER exist?
Definitions of VIPER in dictionaries:
- noun - venomous Old World snakes characterized by hollow venom-conducting fangs in the upper jaw
- Any of several venomous Old World snakes of the family Viperidae, having a single pair of long, hollow fangs and a thick, heavy body.
- A pit viper.
- A venomous or supposedly venomous snake.
- A person regarded as malicious or treacherous.
- adj - a venomous snake [n -S] : VIPERINE, VIPERISH, VIPEROUS
There are 5 letters in VIPER: E I P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIPER plus a wildcard: VIPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIPER
Images for VIPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.