Scrabble word: VIPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIPER exist?
Definitions of VIPER in dictionaries:
- noun - venomous Old World snakes characterized by hollow venom-conducting fangs in the upper jaw
- Any of several venomous Old World snakes of the family Viperidae, having a single pair of long, hollow fangs and a thick, heavy body.
- A pit viper.
- A venomous or supposedly venomous snake.
- A person regarded as malicious or treacherous.
- adj - a venomous snake [n -S] : VIPERINE, VIPERISH, VIPEROUS