Scrabble word: UMPIRE
Is UMPIRE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UMPIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - an official at a baseball game
- noun - someone chosen to judge and decide a disputed issue
- verb - be a referee or umpire in a sports competition
- A person appointed to rule on plays, especially in baseball.
- To act as referee for; rule or judge.
- verb - to act as umpire (a person appointed to rule on the plays in a game)
There are 6 letters in UMPIRE: E I M P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UMPIRE
Click to search all anagrams of UMPIRE plus a wildcard: UMPIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UMPIRE
Images for UMPIRE
Lookup in Wiki for UMPIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.