Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FELSPAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELSPAR exist?
Definitions of FELSPAR in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a group of hard crystalline minerals that consist of aluminum silicates of potassium or sodium or calcium or barium
- n - a mineral
There are 7 letters in FELSPAR: A E F L P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELSPAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELSPAR plus a wildcard: FELSPAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELSPAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FELSPAR
- felspar Lumps - felspar Lumps Exporter Manufacturer Distributor ...
- felspar ramond mill - felspar ramond mill (HC1300)grinding mill from ...
- Feldspar Mineral Group SILICATES
- felspar Crystal wovergrowth 6cm max
- Mission to felspar photos covers images Planet Lyrics - Tons of ...
- Mine Direct Neon Blue Green Afghan Feldspar Sunstone Facet Cabbing ...
- felspar in a Silver Cage Necklace by MountainLightJewelry on Etsy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.