Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAP exist?
Definitions of FLAP in dictionaries:
- noun - any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge
- noun - an excited state of agitation
- noun - the motion made by flapping up and down
- noun - a movable piece of tissue partly connected to the body
- noun - a movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing
- verb - move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- verb - move noisily
- verb - move with a thrashing motion
- verb - move with a flapping motion
- verb - make a fuss
- verb - pronounce with a flap, of alveolar sounds
- A flat, usually thin piece attached at only one side.
- A projecting or hanging piece usually intended to double over and protect or cover: the flap of an envelope.
- The act of waving or fluttering: the flap of the flag in the wind.
- The sound produced by this motion.
- A blow given with something flat; a slap.
- A variable control surface on the trailing edge of an aircraft wing, used primarily to increase lift or drag.
- Either of the folded ends of a book jacket that fit inside the front and back covers.
- Tissue that has been partially detached and used in surgical grafting to fill an adjacent defect or cover the cut end of a bone after amputation.
- A commotion or disturbance: a flap in Congress over the defense budget.
- To wave (the arms, for example) up and down.
- To cause to move or sway with a fluttering or waving motion.
- To hit with something broad and flat; slap.
- To fling down; toss.
- To move or sway while fixed at one edge or corner; flutter: banners flapping in the breeze.
- To wave arms or wings up and down.
- To fly by beating the air with the wings.
- To become upset or flustered.
- verb - to wave up and down
There are 4 letters in FLAP: A F L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAP plus a wildcard: FLAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAP
Images for FLAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.