Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAP exist?
Definitions of FLAP in dictionaries:
- noun - any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge
- noun - an excited state of agitation
- noun - the motion made by flapping up and down
- noun - a movable piece of tissue partly connected to the body
- noun - a movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing
- verb - move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- verb - move noisily
- verb - move with a thrashing motion
- verb - move with a flapping motion
- verb - make a fuss
- verb - pronounce with a flap, of alveolar sounds
- A flat, usually thin piece attached at only one side.
- A projecting or hanging piece usually intended to double over and protect or cover: the flap of an envelope.
- The act of waving or fluttering: the flap of the flag in the wind.
- The sound produced by this motion.
- A blow given with something flat; a slap.
- A variable control surface on the trailing edge of an aircraft wing, used primarily to increase lift or drag.
- Either of the folded ends of a book jacket that fit inside the front and back covers.
- Tissue that has been partially detached and used in surgical grafting to fill an adjacent defect or cover the cut end of a bone after amputation.
- A commotion or disturbance: a flap in Congress over the defense budget.
- To wave (the arms, for example) up and down.
- To cause to move or sway with a fluttering or waving motion.
- To hit with something broad and flat; slap.
- To fling down; toss.
- To move or sway while fixed at one edge or corner; flutter: banners flapping in the breeze.
- To wave arms or wings up and down.
- To fly by beating the air with the wings.
- To become upset or flustered.
- v - to wave up and down
There are 4 letters in FLAP: A F L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAP plus a wildcard: FLAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAP
Images for FLAP
- Figure 2. The triple-slotted flap system used on a 737.
- Computer drawing of an airliner showing the flaps and slats deployed ...
- Cool flap design. On most aircraft the flap track is on the bottom of ...
- Figure 4. Motion of a Double-Slotted flap
- Secondary flight control systems may consist of the flaps leading ...
- Slats are located on the leading edge of the wings.
- The position of the trailing edge flaps on a typical airliner. In this ...
- Gods of the Moon - flapflapflap.
- Design your own Class 1 Carrier model
- 109F-G-K Radiator flap Systems