Scrabble word: PARSLEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARSLEY exist?
Definitions of PARSLEY in dictionaries:
- noun - annual or perennial herb with aromatic leaves
- noun - aromatic herb with flat or crinkly leaves that are cut finely and used to garnish food
- A member of the parsley family.
- A cultivated Eurasian herb (Petroselinum crispum) having flat or curled, ternately compound leaves that are used for seasoning or as a garnish.
- adj - a cultivated herb [n -LEYS] : PARSLEYED, PARSLIED
There are 7 letters in PARSLEY: A E L P R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARSLEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARSLEY plus a wildcard: PARSLEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARSLEY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARSLEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.