Scrabble word: SPARKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARKLE exist?
Definitions of SPARKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- noun - the occurrence of a small flash or spark
- noun - the quality of shining with a bright reflected light
- verb - reflect brightly
- verb - be lively or brilliant or exhibit virtuosity
- verb - emit or produce sparks
- verb - become bubbly or frothy or foaming
- To give off sparks.
- To give off or reflect flashes of light; glitter.
- To be brilliant in performance.
- To shine with animation: He has eyes that sparkle.
- To flash with wit: Her conversation sparkled throughout the evening.
- To cause to flash and glitter: Sunlight was sparkling the waves.
- A small spark or gleaming particle.
- A glittering quality.
- Brilliant animation; vivacity.
- Emission of gas bubbles; effervescence.
- verb - to give off or reflect flashes of light