Scrabble word: SPARKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARKLE exist?
Definitions of SPARKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- noun - the occurrence of a small flash or spark
- noun - the quality of shining with a bright reflected light
- verb - reflect brightly
- verb - be lively or brilliant or exhibit virtuosity
- verb - emit or produce sparks
- verb - become bubbly or frothy or foaming
- To give off sparks.
- To give off or reflect flashes of light; glitter.
- To be brilliant in performance.
- To shine with animation: He has eyes that sparkle.
- To flash with wit: Her conversation sparkled throughout the evening.
- To cause to flash and glitter: Sunlight was sparkling the waves.
- A small spark or gleaming particle.
- A glittering quality.
- Brilliant animation; vivacity.
- Emission of gas bubbles; effervescence.
- verb - to give off or reflect flashes of light
There are 7 letters in SPARKLE: A E K L P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPARKLE plus a wildcard: SPARKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPARKLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPARKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.