Scrabble word: PLEASURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEASURE exist?
Definitions of PLEASURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience
- noun - something or someone that provides a source of happiness
- noun - a formal expression
- noun - an activity that affords enjoyment
- noun - sexual gratification
- The state or feeling of being pleased or gratified.
- A source of enjoyment or delight: The graceful skaters were a pleasure to watch.
- Amusement, diversion, or worldly enjoyment: “Pleasure... is a safer guide than either right or duty” (Samuel Butler).
- Sensual gratification or indulgence.
- To give pleasure or enjoyment to; gratify: Our host pleasured us with his company.
- To take pleasure; delight: The hiker paused, pleasuring in the sounds of the forest.
- These nouns denote a pleasant feeling, as of happiness or personal satisfaction, evoked by something that is to one’s liking.
- verb - to give enjoyment or satisfaction to
There are 8 letters in PLEASURE: A E E L P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEASURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEASURE plus a wildcard: PLEASURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEASURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEASURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.