Scrabble word: REPULSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPULSE exist?
Definitions of REPULSE in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of driving away or warding off
- verb - force or drive back
- verb - be repellent to
- verb - cause to move back by force or influence
- To drive back; repel.
- To rebuff or reject with rudeness, coldness, or denial.
- Usage Problem.
- The act of repulsing or the state of being repulsed.
- A number of critics have maintained that repulse should only be used to mean “to drive away, spurn,” as in He rudely repulsed their overtures, and not to mean “to cause repulsion in,” as in Their hypocrisy repulsed me.
- verb - to drive back
There are 7 letters in REPULSE: E E L P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPULSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPULSE plus a wildcard: REPULSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPULSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPULSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.