Scrabble word: PLEASURES
Is PLEASURES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLEASURES in dictionaries:
- noun - a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience
- noun - something or someone that provides a source of happiness
- noun - a formal expression
- noun - an activity that affords enjoyment
- noun - sexual gratification
- verb - to give enjoyment or satisfaction to
There are 9 letters in PLEASURES: A E E L P R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEASURES
Click to search all anagrams of PLEASURES plus a wildcard: PLEASURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEASURES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEASURES
Lookup in Wiki for PLEASURES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.