Scrabble word: PRESAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESAGE exist?
Definitions of PRESAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a foreboding about what is about to happen
- noun - a sign of something about to happen
- verb - indicate by signs
- An indication or a warning of a future occurrence; an omen.
- A feeling or an intuition of what is going to occur; a presentiment.
- Prophetic significance or meaning.
- A prediction.
- To indicate or warn of in advance; portend.
- To have a presentiment of.
- To make or utter a prediction.
- verb - to tell of or about in advance
There are 7 letters in PRESAGE: A E E G P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESAGE plus a wildcard: PRESAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.