Is PRESAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRESAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a foreboding about what is about to happen
- noun - a sign of something about to happen
- verb - indicate by signs
- An indication or a warning of a future occurrence; an omen.
- A feeling or an intuition of what is going to occur; a presentiment.
- Prophetic significance or meaning.
- A prediction.
- To indicate or warn of in advance; portend.
- To have a presentiment of.
- To make or utter a prediction.
- verb - to tell of or about in advance
There are 7 letters in PRESAGE: A E E G P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRESAGE, to go: PRESAGE?
Rearrange the letters in PRESAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PRESAGE
6 letters out of PRESAGE
5 letters out of PRESAGE
4 letters out of PRESAGE
3 letters out of PRESAGE
2 letters out of PRESAGE
Contextual use of PRESAGE
What's nearby PRESAGE
Lookup in Wiki for PRESAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRESAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRESAGE"