Scrabble word: PRESAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESAGE exist?
Definitions of PRESAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a foreboding about what is about to happen
- noun - a sign of something about to happen
- verb - indicate by signs
- An indication or a warning of a future occurrence; an omen.
- A feeling or an intuition of what is going to occur; a presentiment.
- Prophetic significance or meaning.
- A prediction.
- To indicate or warn of in advance; portend.
- To have a presentiment of.
- To make or utter a prediction.
- verb - to tell of or about in advance