Scrabble word: SHEEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEEP exist?
Definitions of SHEEP in dictionaries:
- noun - woolly usually horned ruminant mammal related to the goat
- noun - a timid defenseless simpleton who is readily preyed upon
- noun - a docile and vulnerable person who would rather follow than make an independent decision
- Any of various usually horned ruminant mammals of the genus Ovis in the family Bovidae, especially the domesticated species O.
- Leather made from the skin of one of these animals.
- A person regarded as timid, weak, or submissive.
- One who is easily swayed or led.
- noun - a ruminant mammal