Scrabble word: SHEEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEEP exist?
Definitions of SHEEP in dictionaries:
- noun - woolly usually horned ruminant mammal related to the goat
- noun - a timid defenseless simpleton who is readily preyed upon
- noun - a docile and vulnerable person who would rather follow than make an independent decision
- Any of various usually horned ruminant mammals of the genus Ovis in the family Bovidae, especially the domesticated species O.
- Leather made from the skin of one of these animals.
- A person regarded as timid, weak, or submissive.
- One who is easily swayed or led.
- noun - a ruminant mammal
There are 5 letters in SHEEP: E E H P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEEP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEEP plus a wildcard: SHEEP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEEP
Images for SHEEP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.