Scrabble word: SPEECH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPEECH exist?
Definitions of SPEECH in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience
- noun - (language) communication by word of mouth
- noun - something spoken
- noun - the exchange of spoken words
- noun - your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- noun - a lengthy rebuke
- noun - words making up the dialogue of a play
- noun - the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
- The faculty or act of speaking.
- The faculty or act of expressing or describing thoughts, feelings, or perceptions by the articulation of words.
- Something spoken; an utterance.
- Vocal communication; conversation.
- A talk or public address: “The best impromptu speeches are the ones written well in advance” (Ruth Gordon).
- A printed copy of such an address.
- One’s habitual manner or style of speaking.
- The language or dialect of a nation or region: American speech.
- The sounding of a musical instrument.
- The study of oral communication, speech sounds, and vocal physiology.
- noun - the faculty or act of speaking
There are 6 letters in SPEECH: C E E H P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPEECH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPEECH plus a wildcard: SPEECH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPEECH
Images for SPEECH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.