Scrabble word: SPEECH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPEECH exist?
Definitions of SPEECH in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience
- noun - (language) communication by word of mouth
- noun - something spoken
- noun - the exchange of spoken words
- noun - your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- noun - a lengthy rebuke
- noun - words making up the dialogue of a play
- noun - the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
- The faculty or act of speaking.
- The faculty or act of expressing or describing thoughts, feelings, or perceptions by the articulation of words.
- Something spoken; an utterance.
- Vocal communication; conversation.
- A talk or public address: “The best impromptu speeches are the ones written well in advance” (Ruth Gordon).
- A printed copy of such an address.
- One’s habitual manner or style of speaking.
- The language or dialect of a nation or region: American speech.
- The sounding of a musical instrument.
- The study of oral communication, speech sounds, and vocal physiology.
- noun - the faculty or act of speaking