Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEACHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEACHES exist?
Definitions of PEACHES in dictionaries:
- noun - cultivated in temperate regions
- noun - a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- noun - downy juicy fruit with sweet yellowish or whitish flesh
- noun - a shade of pink tinged with yellow
- verb - divulge confidential information or secrets
- verb - to inform against someone
There are 7 letters in PEACHES: A C E E H P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEACHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEACHES plus a wildcard: PEACHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEACHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEACHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.