Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HERESY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERESY exist?
Definitions of HERESY in dictionaries:
- noun - any opinions or doctrines at variance with the official or orthodox position
- noun - a belief that rejects the orthodox tenets of a religion
- An opinion or a doctrine at variance with established religious beliefs, especially dissension from or denial of Roman Catholic dogma by a professed believer or baptized church member.
- Adherence to such dissenting opinion or doctrine.
- A controversial or unorthodox opinion or doctrine, as in politics, philosophy, or science.
- Adherence to such controversial or unorthodox opinion.
- noun - a belief contrary to a church doctrine
There are 6 letters in HERESY: E E H R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERESY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERESY plus a wildcard: HERESY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERESY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HERESY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.