Scrabble word: HERESY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERESY exist?
Definitions of HERESY in dictionaries:
- noun - any opinions or doctrines at variance with the official or orthodox position
- noun - a belief that rejects the orthodox tenets of a religion
- An opinion or a doctrine at variance with established religious beliefs, especially dissension from or denial of Roman Catholic dogma by a professed believer or baptized church member.
- Adherence to such dissenting opinion or doctrine.
- A controversial or unorthodox opinion or doctrine, as in politics, philosophy, or science.
- Adherence to such controversial or unorthodox opinion.
- noun - a belief contrary to a church doctrine