Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BONES exist?
Definitions of BONES in dictionaries:
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance
- noun - rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- noun - the porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- noun - a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- verb - study intensively, as before an exam
- verb - remove the bones from
- verb - to remove the bones from
There are 5 letters in BONES: B E N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BONES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BONES plus a wildcard: BONES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BONES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BONES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.