Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FELONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELONY exist?
Definitions of FELONY in dictionaries:
- noun - a serious crime (such as murder or arson)
- One of several grave crimes, such as murder, rape, or burglary, punishable by a more stringent sentence than that given for a misdemeanor.
- Any of several crimes in early English law that were punishable by forfeiture of land or goods and by possible loss of life or a bodily part.
- n - a grave crime
There are 6 letters in FELONY: E F L N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELONY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELONY plus a wildcard: FELONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELONY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FELONY
- felony FOREPLAY Graphics Code felony FOREPLAY Comments & Pictures
- ALTAMONT - felony SKI MASK Purple VTEMENTS - BONNETS Skate & the ...
- - ...
- Patrick Bedell felony Complaint
- Knoxville Man Facing felony Charges KNIA KRLS The One to Count ...
- The Wrestling Bar - DEMOTIVATIONAL POSTERS - Temas Variados
- Criminal Justice System - San Diego County District Attorney
- felony Necklace Poison Candy Jewelry
- California serial killers photo album causes concern VANCOUVERITE
- Judicial Branch of Arizona Mohave County
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.