Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLOWERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOWERY exist?
Definitions of FLOWERY in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or suggestive of flowers
- adj - marked by elaborate rhetoric and elaborated with decorative details
- Of, relating to, or suggestive of flowers: a flowery perfume.
- Abounding in or covered with flowers.
- Full of ornate or grandiloquent expressions; highly embellished: a flowery speech.
- adj - abounding in flowers
There are 7 letters in FLOWERY: E F L O R W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOWERY plus a wildcard: FLOWERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOWERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLOWERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.