Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TROWEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROWEL exist?
Definitions of TROWEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small hand tool with a handle and flat metal blade
- verb - use a trowel on
- A flat-bladed hand tool for leveling, spreading, or shaping substances such as cement or mortar.
- A small implement with a pointed, scoop-shaped blade used for digging, as in setting plants.
- v - to smooth with a trowel (a hand tool having a flat blade)
There are 6 letters in TROWEL: E L O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROWEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROWEL plus a wildcard: TROWEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROWEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TROWEL
- ... Hand Tools WOLF-Garten Comfort Garden trowel Narrow - LUPK
- Heavy Planting trowel Cultivation
- Using high quality engineering bricks
- Pointing trowel 45-7 trowels Tools - Marshalltown Concrete
- Pembroke Tile & Stone Products 6 x 2 Margin trowel Square Notch
- 18 x 3 Cement troweltrowels Tools - Kraft Concrete
- 180mm) Bucket trowel Soft Grip
- Transplanting trowel Kew Gardens Gift Shop
- MARSHALLTOWN 11 Philadelphia Brick trowel M-T1911D JAS Timber ...