Scrabble word: TOWER
Is TOWER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TOWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure taller than its diameter
- noun - anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
- noun - a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- verb - appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- A building or part of a building that is exceptionally high in proportion to its width and length.
- A tall, slender structure used for observation, signaling, or pumping.
- One that conspicuously embodies strength, firmness, or another virtue.
- To appear at or rise to a conspicuous height; loom: “There he stood, grown suddenly tall, towering above them” (J.
- To fly directly upward before swooping or falling.
- To demonstrate great superiority; be preeminent: towers over other poets of the day.
- verb - to rise to a great height
There are 5 letters in TOWER: E O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOWER
Click to search all anagrams of TOWER plus a wildcard: TOWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOWER
Images for TOWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.