Scrabble word: TWOFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWOFER exist?
Definitions of TWOFER in dictionaries:
- noun - an offer of two for the price of one
- noun - a coupon that allows the holder to purchase two items (as two tickets to a play) for the price of one
- A coupon offering two items, especially tickets for a play, for the price of one.
- An offer, a deal, or an arrangement in which a single expense yields a dual return: Going to a wedding in New Orleans during Mardi Gras was a twofer.
- One who belongs to two minority groups and can be counted, as by an employer, as part of two quotas.
- noun - something sold at the rate of two for the price of one
There are 6 letters in TWOFER: E F O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWOFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWOFER plus a wildcard: TWOFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWOFER
Images for TWOFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.