Scrabble word: TWOFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWOFER exist?
Definitions of TWOFER in dictionaries:
- noun - an offer of two for the price of one
- noun - a coupon that allows the holder to purchase two items (as two tickets to a play) for the price of one
- A coupon offering two items, especially tickets for a play, for the price of one.
- An offer, a deal, or an arrangement in which a single expense yields a dual return: Going to a wedding in New Orleans during Mardi Gras was a twofer.
- One who belongs to two minority groups and can be counted, as by an employer, as part of two quotas.
- noun - something sold at the rate of two for the price of one