Scrabble word: VOLUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLUTE exist?
Definitions of VOLUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - ornament consisting of a curve on a plane that winds around a center with an increasing distance from the center
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- adj - in the shape of a coil
- A spiral, scroll-like ornament such as that used on an Ionic capital.
- A spiral formation, such as one of the whorls of a gastropod shell.
- Any of various marine gastropod mollusks of the family Volutidae, having a spiral, often colorfully marked shell.
- adj - a spiral architectural ornament [n -S] : VOLUTED
There are 6 letters in VOLUTE: E L O T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOLUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOLUTE plus a wildcard: VOLUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLUTE
Images for VOLUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.