Scrabble word: VOLUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLUTE exist?
Definitions of VOLUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - ornament consisting of a curve on a plane that winds around a center with an increasing distance from the center
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- adj - in the shape of a coil
- A spiral, scroll-like ornament such as that used on an Ionic capital.
- A spiral formation, such as one of the whorls of a gastropod shell.
- Any of various marine gastropod mollusks of the family Volutidae, having a spiral, often colorfully marked shell.
- adj - a spiral architectural ornament [n -S] : VOLUTED