Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VENOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENOUS exist?
Definitions of VENOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of or contained in or performing the function of the veins
- Of, relating to, or contained in the veins: venous blood; venous circulation.
- Having numerous veins, as a leaf or the wings of an insect.
- adv - full of veins [adj] : VENOUSLY
There are 6 letters in VENOUS: E N O S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VENOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENOUS plus a wildcard: VENOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENOUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VENOUS
- WSIAT The venous System
- venous catheter central. Causes symptoms treatment venous catheter ...
- venous Ulcer and DVT Chronic venous insufficiency with additional ...
- Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Login
- venous system en.svg
- Central venous Pressure Monitoring
- venous Insufficiency Chronic venous insufficiency resulting in ...
- Vein image 1 venous thrombus formation in cusps of veins
- venous Insufficiency With Supra Imposed Ulceration and Severe ...
- Circulation -- venous