Scrabble word: NERVOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NERVOUS exist?
Definitions of NERVOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - easily agitated
- adj - causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- adj - of or relating to the nervous system
- adj - excited in anticipation
- adj - unpredictably excitable (especially of horses)
- Of or relating to the nerves or nervous system: nervous tissue.
- Stemming from or affecting the nerves or nervous system: a nervous disorder.
- Easily agitated or distressed; high-strung or jumpy.
- Marked by or having a feeling of unease or apprehension: nervous moments before takeoff.
- Vigorous in style or feeling; spirited: “the nervous thrust of a modern creation” (Henry A.
- Strong; sinewy.
- adj - easily excited
There are 7 letters in NERVOUS: E N O R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NERVOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NERVOUS plus a wildcard: NERVOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NERVOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NERVOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.