Scrabble word: NERVOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NERVOUS exist?
Definitions of NERVOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - easily agitated
- adj - causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- adj - of or relating to the nervous system
- adj - excited in anticipation
- adj - unpredictably excitable (especially of horses)
- Of or relating to the nerves or nervous system: nervous tissue.
- Stemming from or affecting the nerves or nervous system: a nervous disorder.
- Easily agitated or distressed; high-strung or jumpy.
- Marked by or having a feeling of unease or apprehension: nervous moments before takeoff.
- Vigorous in style or feeling; spirited: “the nervous thrust of a modern creation” (Henry A.
- Strong; sinewy.
- adj - easily excited