Scrabble word: OVERRUNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERRUNS exist?
Definitions of OVERRUNS in dictionaries:
- noun - too much production or more than expected
- verb - invade in great numbers
- verb - occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- verb - flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- verb - seize the position of and defeat
- verb - run beyond or past
- verb - to spread or swarm over
There are 8 letters in OVERRUNS: E N O R R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERRUNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERRUNS plus a wildcard: OVERRUNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERRUNS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERRUNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.