Scrabble word: ROVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROVER exist?
Definitions of ROVER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who leads a wandering unsettled life
- noun - an adult member of the Boy Scouts movement
- One that roves; a wanderer.
- A crewed or uncrewed vehicle, used especially in exploring the terrain of a planet and its satellites.
- A mark in archery selected by chance.
- A pirate.
- A pirate vessel.
- verb - to move about without purpose or plan
There are 5 letters in ROVER: E O R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROVER plus a wildcard: ROVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROVER
Images for ROVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.