Scrabble word: OVERRUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERRUN exist?
Definitions of OVERRUN in dictionaries:
- noun - too much production or more than expected
- verb - invade in great numbers
- verb - occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- verb - flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- verb - seize the position of and defeat
- verb - run beyond or past
- To seize the positions of and defeat conclusively: The position of the forward infantry was overrun by large numbers of enemy troops at dawn.
- To spread or swarm over destructively: Locusts overran the prairie.
- To spread swiftly throughout: The new fashion overran the country.
- To overflow: The river overran its banks.
- To run beyond or past; overshoot: The plane overran the end of the runway.
- To run or extend beyond a limit set by; exceed: Your speech has overrun the time limit.
- To rearrange or move (set type or pictures) from one column, line, or page to another.
- To set too much type for.
- To print (a job order) in a quantity larger than that ordered.
- To run over; overflow.
- To go beyond the normal or desired limit.
- An act of overrunning.
- The amount by which something overruns.
- The exceeding of estimated costs for product development and manufacture covered by contract.
- The amount by which actual costs exceed estimates.
- A run over and above the quantity ordered by a customer.
- verb - to spread or swarm over
There are 7 letters in OVERRUN: E N O R R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERRUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERRUN plus a wildcard: OVERRUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERRUN
Images for OVERRUN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.