Is OVERTURN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OVERTURN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of upsetting something
- noun - an improbable and unexpected victory
- verb - turn from an upright or normal position
- verb - cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
- verb - rule against
- verb - cause the downfall of
- verb - cancel officially
- verb - change radically
- To cause to turn over or capsize; upset.
- To cause the ruin or destruction of; overthrow.
- To invalidate or reverse (a decision) by legal means: “his continuing legal battles to overturn a draft-evasion conviction” (Robert Lipsyte).
- The act or process of overturning.
- The state of having been overturned.
- verb - to turn over
There are 8 letters in OVERTURN: E N O R R T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERTURN
To search all scrabble anagrams of OVERTURN, to go: OVERTURN?
Rearrange the letters in OVERTURN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of OVERTURN
7 letters out of OVERTURN
6 letters out of OVERTURN
5 letters out of OVERTURN
4 letters out of OVERTURN
3 letters out of OVERTURN
2 letters out of OVERTURN
Contextual use of OVERTURN
What's nearby OVERTURN
Lookup in Wiki for OVERTURN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OVERTURN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OVERTURN"