Scrabble word: OVERTURN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERTURN exist?
Definitions of OVERTURN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of upsetting something
- noun - an improbable and unexpected victory
- verb - turn from an upright or normal position
- verb - cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
- verb - rule against
- verb - cause the downfall of
- verb - cancel officially
- verb - change radically
- To cause to turn over or capsize; upset.
- To cause the ruin or destruction of; overthrow.
- To invalidate or reverse (a decision) by legal means: “his continuing legal battles to overturn a draft-evasion conviction” (Robert Lipsyte).
- The act or process of overturning.
- The state of having been overturned.
- verb - to turn over