Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVERTURN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERTURN exist?
Definitions of OVERTURN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of upsetting something
- noun - an improbable and unexpected victory
- verb - turn from an upright or normal position
- verb - cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
- verb - rule against
- verb - cause the downfall of
- verb - cancel officially
- verb - change radically
- To cause to turn over or capsize; upset.
- To cause the ruin or destruction of; overthrow.
- To invalidate or reverse (a decision) by legal means: “his continuing legal battles to overturn a draft-evasion conviction” (Robert Lipsyte).
- The act or process of overturning.
- The state of having been overturned.
- verb - to turn over
There are 8 letters in OVERTURN: E N O R R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERTURN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERTURN plus a wildcard: OVERTURN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERTURN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERTURN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.