Scrabble word: TURNOVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURNOVER exist?
Definitions of TURNOVER in dictionaries:
- noun - the ratio of the number of workers that had to be replaced in a given time period to the average number of workers
- noun - a dish made by folding a piece of pastry over a filling
- noun - the volume measured in dollars
- noun - the act of upsetting something
- The act of turning over; an upset or overthrow.
- An abrupt change; a reversal.
- A small pastry made by covering one half of a piece of dough with fruit, preserves, or other filling and folding the other half over on top.
- The number of times a particular stock of goods is sold and restocked during a given period of time.
- The amount of business transacted during a given period of time.
- The number of shares of stock sold on the market during a given period of time.
- The number of workers hired by an establishment to replace those who have left in a given period of time.
- The ratio of this number to the number of employed workers.
- A loss of possession of the ball to the opposing team, as by a misplay or an infraction of the rules.
- noun - an upset or overthrow