Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TURNOVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURNOVER exist?
Definitions of TURNOVER in dictionaries:
- noun - the ratio of the number of workers that had to be replaced in a given time period to the average number of workers
- noun - a dish made by folding a piece of pastry over a filling
- noun - the volume measured in dollars
- noun - the act of upsetting something
- The act of turning over; an upset or overthrow.
- An abrupt change; a reversal.
- A small pastry made by covering one half of a piece of dough with fruit, preserves, or other filling and folding the other half over on top.
- The number of times a particular stock of goods is sold and restocked during a given period of time.
- The amount of business transacted during a given period of time.
- The number of shares of stock sold on the market during a given period of time.
- The number of workers hired by an establishment to replace those who have left in a given period of time.
- The ratio of this number to the number of employed workers.
- A loss of possession of the ball to the opposing team, as by a misplay or an infraction of the rules.
- n - an upset or overthrow
There are 8 letters in TURNOVER: E N O R R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURNOVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURNOVER plus a wildcard: TURNOVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURNOVER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURNOVER
- healthy recipes - vegetarian recipes Apple turnover Healthy Recipe
- articles how to fight employee turnover inc com employee turnover ...
- Manage turnover Not Just Wellness
- SC6 Fuzzy Thoughts The High turnover Edition
- High employee turnover Sakib Khan
- How To Eat Apple turnovers ifood.tv
- turnover - Karens Bakery - Bakery in Pasadena CA
- Overall staff turnover rate in 2010
- Employee turnover - duties benefits expenses
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.