Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERT exist?
Definitions of OVERT in dictionaries:
- adj - open and observable
- Open and observable; not hidden, concealed, or secret: overt hostility; overt intelligence gathering.
- Of, relating to, or being military or intelligence operations sanctioned or mandated by Congress: overt aid to the rebels.
- adj - open to view
There are 5 letters in OVERT: E O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERT plus a wildcard: OVERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERT
- SHOEI North America QWEST
- overt Bullet Camera
- Manta strobe replica IR and Red overt strobe Helmet light free ship-in ...
- Schwarzer Retro BH ouvert
- Chronic Microvascular Complications of Diabetes Mellitus
- Men First Class_Kevin Bacon January Jones suit belts_Image credit ...
- Ned Beauman Boxer Beetle city of tongues
- Shoei Qwest overt Full Face Helmets - 2013 - Extreme Supply
- Child Abuse Anxiety and Depression in Adults
- Deluxe overtkill 3 Figurky a soky Fate Gate