Scrabble word: VECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VECTOR exist?
Definitions of VECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a variable quantity that can be resolved into components
- noun - a straight line segment whose length is magnitude and whose orientation in space is direction
- noun - any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease
- noun - (genetics) a virus or other agent that is used to deliver DNA to a cell
- A quantity, such as velocity, completely specified by a magnitude and a direction.
- A one-dimensional array.
- An element of a vector space.
- An organism, such as a mosquito or tick, that carries disease-causing microorganisms from one host to another.
- A bacteriophage, a plasmid, or another agent that transfers genetic material from one location to another.
- A force or an influence.
- verb - to guide in flight by means of radioed directions