Scrabble word: VECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VECTOR exist?
Definitions of VECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a variable quantity that can be resolved into components
- noun - a straight line segment whose length is magnitude and whose orientation in space is direction
- noun - any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease
- noun - (genetics) a virus or other agent that is used to deliver DNA to a cell
- A quantity, such as velocity, completely specified by a magnitude and a direction.
- A one-dimensional array.
- An element of a vector space.
- An organism, such as a mosquito or tick, that carries disease-causing microorganisms from one host to another.
- A bacteriophage, a plasmid, or another agent that transfers genetic material from one location to another.
- A force or an influence.
- verb - to guide in flight by means of radioed directions
There are 6 letters in VECTOR: C E O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VECTOR plus a wildcard: VECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VECTOR
Images for VECTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.