Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVERT exist?
Definitions of CONVERT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has been converted to another religious or political belief
- verb - change from one system to another or to a new plan or policy
- verb - change the nature, purpose, or function of something
- verb - change religious beliefs, or adopt a religious belief
- verb - exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- verb - cause to adopt a new or different faith
- verb - score an extra point or points after touchdown by kicking the ball through the uprights or advancing the ball into the end zone
- verb - complete successfully
- verb - score (a spare)
- verb - make (someone) agree, understand, or realize the truth or validity of something
- verb - exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- verb - change in nature, purpose, or function
- To change (something) into another form, substance, state, or product; transform: convert water into ice.
- To change (something) from one use, function, or purpose to another; adapt to a new or different purpose: convert a forest into farmland.
- To persuade or induce to adopt a particular religion, faith, or belief: convert pagans to Christianity; was converted to pacifism by the war.
- To exchange for something of equal value: convert assets into cash.
- To exchange (a security, for example) by substituting an equivalent of another form.
- To express (a quantity) in alternative units: converting feet into meters.
- To transform (a proposition) by conversion.
- To appropriate (another’s property) without right to one’s own use.
- To change (property) from real to personal or from joint to separate or vice versa.
- To undergo a conversion: We converted to Islam several years ago.
- To be converted: a sofa that converts into a bed; arms factories converting to peacetime production.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to change into a different form, substance, or state”: convert stocks into cash; misery metamorphosing into happiness; a bare stage that was transfigured into an enchanted forest; a gangling adolescent transformed into a handsome adult; a sleepy town transmogrified by the boom into a bustling city; impossible to transmute lead into gold.
- verb - to change into another form
There are 7 letters in CONVERT: C E N O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVERT plus a wildcard: CONVERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVERT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONVERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.