Scrabble word: COVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COVERT exist?
Definitions of COVERT in dictionaries:
- noun - a flock of coots
- noun - a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something
- adj - secret or hidden
- adj - (of a wife) being under the protection of her husband
- Covered or covered over; sheltered.
- Being married and therefore protected by one’s husband.
- A covering or cover.
- A covered place or shelter; hiding place.
- Thick underbrush or woodland affording cover for game.
- One of the small feathers covering the bases of the longer feathers of a bird’s wings or tail.
- A flock of coots.
- noun - a hiding place
There are 6 letters in COVERT: C E O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COVERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COVERT plus a wildcard: COVERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COVERT
Images for COVERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.