Scrabble word: REVOLT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVOLT exist?
Definitions of REVOLT in dictionaries:
- noun - organized opposition to authority
- verb - make revolution
- verb - fill with distaste
- verb - cause aversion in
- To attempt to overthrow the authority of the state; rebel.
- To oppose or refuse to accept something: revolting against high taxes.
- To feel disgust or repugnance: to revolt at a public display of cruelty.
- To fill with disgust or abhorrence; repel.
- An uprising, especially against state authority; a rebellion.
- An act of protest or rejection.
- The state of a person or persons in rebellion: students in revolt over administrative policies.
- verb - to rise up against authority
There are 6 letters in REVOLT: E L O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVOLT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVOLT plus a wildcard: REVOLT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVOLT
Images for REVOLT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.