Scrabble word: REVOLT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVOLT exist?
Definitions of REVOLT in dictionaries:
- noun - organized opposition to authority
- verb - make revolution
- verb - fill with distaste
- verb - cause aversion in
- To attempt to overthrow the authority of the state; rebel.
- To oppose or refuse to accept something: revolting against high taxes.
- To feel disgust or repugnance: to revolt at a public display of cruelty.
- To fill with disgust or abhorrence; repel.
- An uprising, especially against state authority; a rebellion.
- An act of protest or rejection.
- The state of a person or persons in rebellion: students in revolt over administrative policies.
- verb - to rise up against authority