Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVOLT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVOLT exist?
Definitions of REVOLT in dictionaries:
- noun - organized opposition to authority
- verb - make revolution
- verb - fill with distaste
- verb - cause aversion in
- To attempt to overthrow the authority of the state; rebel.
- To oppose or refuse to accept something: revolting against high taxes.
- To feel disgust or repugnance: to revolt at a public display of cruelty.
- To fill with disgust or abhorrence; repel.
- An uprising, especially against state authority; a rebellion.
- An act of protest or rejection.
- The state of a person or persons in rebellion: students in revolt over administrative policies.
- v - to rise up against authority
There are 6 letters in REVOLT: E L O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVOLT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVOLT plus a wildcard: REVOLT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVOLT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVOLT
- Re-Volt - Classic game now on Windows XP VISTA 7 and 8
- slave revolt.
- ... descarga directa. Download free full game revolt PC abandonware
- Download Re-Volt Abandonia
- Descargar revolt 1 [Full] [Espaol] [GS] Gratis Gratis Juegos ...
- revolt ...
- Platform Racing Game Reviews
- Chanukah in Gush Etzion Shimshonit
- Re-Volt Race wallpaper 01 Toyecatranslate
- Descargar revolt [Full] [Espaol] [FS] Gratis Gratis Juegos Juegos ...