Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STOVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOVER exist?
Definitions of STOVER in dictionaries:
- noun - the dried stalks and leaves of a field crop (especially corn) used as animal fodder after the grain has been harvested
- The dried stalks and leaves of a cereal crop, used as fodder after the grain has been harvested.
- n - coarse food for cattle
There are 6 letters in STOVER: E O R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOVER plus a wildcard: STOVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOVER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOVER
- stover (foreground) unharvested corn (background)
- Smokey stover . 1941 News Syndicate Co. Inc. [Click to embiggen.]
- Post-1921 stover K engines
- stover 4HP
- Corn stover is a source lignocellulosic biomass that can be processed ...
- Smokey stover - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- We do have the stover coat of arms family crest from Sweden along ...
- District Administrators Karen stover
- Corn stover - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Russell stover Gift Box