Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STOVERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOVERS exist?
Definitions of STOVERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the dried stalks and leaves of a field crop (especially corn) used as animal fodder after the grain has been harvested
- n - coarse food for cattle
There are 7 letters in STOVERS: E O R S S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOVERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOVERS plus a wildcard: STOVERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOVERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOVERS
- love chocolates.. Rustle stovers are my favorite.
- Honorees - Hot stovers
- Early Smokey stovers
- TWW - What does your last name mean
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Smokey stovers from the 1960s
- Happy Valentines Day Do You Know the Four Loves
- Hot stovers Central Division National League Over 35 45 ...
- The Senators and the South Jersey Hot stovers go head-to-head at ...
- Why isnt telling whats in a box of chocolates mandatory - Yahoo ...