Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OBVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBVERT exist?
Definitions of OBVERT in dictionaries:
- To turn (something) so as to present another side or aspect to view.
- To alter the appearance of.
- To subject (a proposition) to obversion.
- v - to turn so as to show a different surface
There are 6 letters in OBVERT: B E O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBVERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBVERT plus a wildcard: OBVERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBVERT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBVERT
- Pipe obvert
- Whitepaper on Elmira Infiltration Inflow Total Solution.
- Melbourne Water LDM Drainage Design and Construction Guidelines and ...
- FIBER obvert (SOLD) - by Sharoneart from My paintings
- Appendix C - Loss Coefficient for Pits and Junctions
- Marlene MacCallum obvert. Hand bound bookwork with letterpress and ...
- Microsoft Word - Ch 25 - Pipe Drains.doc
- RE Wild Sheeps Chase - obvert (J) vs JocMeister (A)
- RE The Elephant Vanishes obvert (J) vs Historiker (A)
- obvert Photography Landscapes